The Microbial Sciences Institute (MSI) at Yale University, in partnership with the departments of Microbial Pathogenesis; Immunobiology, Cellular and Molecular Physiology; and Genetics at Yale School of Medicine, held a faculty search webinar on October 14, 2020. Yale faculty introduced the MSI and partnering departments, highlighted resources and support for faculty, and answered questions about the faculty position to be filled at the intersection of microbiology, health, and disease.
Panelists participating in the webinar were:
- Andy Goodman, PhD (C.N.H. Long Professor of Microbial Pathogenesis; Director, Microbial Sciences Institute)
- Akiko Iwasaki, PhD (Waldemar Von Zedtwitz Professor of Immunobiology; Investigator, Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
- Caroline Hendry, PhD (Scientific Director and Advisor to the Chair, Department of Genetics)
- Michael Caplan, PhD (C.N.H. Long Professor of Cellular and Molecular Physiology; Chair, Department of Cellular and Molecular Physiology)
- Darin Latimore, MD (Deputy Dean and Chief Diversity Officer, Yale School of Medicine; Associate Professor of Internal Medicine).
Questions for the search committee can be addressed to Andy Goodman.